Monday, December 3, 2012

cheap northface jackets unceremoniously sent to the mouth ravenously

e appears again in the tree opposite me, and of moving meditation method, I finally, through the sunset, look at the thief.
It is a 11-year-old little boy, very handsome, and a look of innocence, how looks nothing like a professional thief
His body
?, This little guy is not grab End run, and often sitting opposite me a tree, and I 大眼瞪小眼.
A fragrant papaya gently drink porridge readily fling a Dai children personally I smoked bacon fly toward the boy, the boy You're welcome, comfortable leaning against a tree from about 20 meters away the Shucha Shang, one hand holding a papaya porridge, single-handedly took over my bacon, unceremoniously sent to the mouth ravenously, then ... goes pretty face, raised the extreme expression of happiness .
Contact one week, but I generally understand, this boy is basically a wild man, though a few simple language, but want to understand which to express himself, he apparently also need to learn too much.
Upward cup papaya, porridge drink it, I slowly stood up, facing the treetops of the boy replied: Grab,north face on sale! Grab!
Boy smiles issued two simple pronunciation, feet cheap nfl a force, whizzed Qing Xiang, they could not find his figure, hey ...... if I can have this mobile speed ?
Shook his head,denali pink ribbon jacket, I am not going to continue to want to go to start my afternoon practice, light envy not the way to efforts to work in this direction is the only correct approach.
Two weeks quickly passed, and this week, my attack mode once again shaking changes, move ... I secretly learning that Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment